A test of what is real is that it is hard and rough. Joys are found in it, not pleasure. What is pleasant belongs to dreams.
Ran three miles at 10 min per, then one significantly fast. Felt pretty good. Picking up the pace on Tuesday seemed to help.
|06-14-17||Running||40 min||4 miles||400 kcal|
Ran at and around GMU track.
Ran three half-laps at around 50 seconds after three mile warm-up.
|06-13-17||Running||40 min||4 miles||400 kcal|
Really played terrible. Need focus and fitness.
|06-12-17||Tennis||90 min||miles||500 kcal|
- Get van serviced
- Get Dylan’s car serviced/recall
- Buy Backup Solution
- Scaled Agile – badge, book, figure out what need to do in regard to updates
- Sign-up PM Symposium
- Buy/Read Agile book
- Four aerobics (one interval)
- three strength (arms, legs, core)
- one tennis
- Track calories
- Plant dahlias
- Work on hill
- Buy Outside Lights and Mailbox
- Post pictures to flicker
- Check house
- Cut grass
- Submit Bill to Medicare
- Buy Stamps
- Make progress on Dad’s watch repair
- 120 minutes
- Work on Old Money and Blowin’
- Finish Lincoln
- Post to Facebook
- Commit FQRP
- Find a project
- Signup WordPress DC
|06-09-17||Running||40 min||4 miles||400 kcal|
|06-08-17||Running||40 min||4 miles||400 kcal|